- Prep Time10 minutes
- Cook Time30 minutes
- Total Time40 minutes
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoons salt divided
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (such as Pinot Grigio)
- 1 1/2 cups white rice (uncooked)
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated or shredded)
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Season chicken with salt and pepper and garlic powder. Sauté chicken tenders until nicely browned and just cooked through. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add butter, garlic, pepper flakes, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the empty skillet and sauté garlic for a couple of minutes on medium heat.
- Turn heat to medium-high and add white wine. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside 3 tablespoons of pan sauce to use later.
- Add uncooked rice to skillet with remaining butter sauce. Stir well – make sure it’s completely covered. Add chicken broth and remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Bring mixture to a low boil then reduce heat to medium-low, cover pan and simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir several times while it’s cooking
- Sprinkle parmesan over rice then arrange chicken tenders in a skillet over rice. Cover, remove from heat then let stand for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle reserved 2 tablespoons of the pan sauce over chicken tenders when serving and garnish with parsley.
Calories: 737kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 142mg | Sodium: 1768mg | Potassium: 689mg | Vitamin A: 880IU | Vitamin C: 14.9mg | Calcium: 200mg | Iron: 1.6mg
Thanks for the author of this recipe: https://whatsinthepan.com/chicken-with-garlic-parmesan-rice/
THE OTHER SOURCES FOR CHICKEN WITH GARLIC PARMESAN RICE
Chicken Scampi with Garlic Parmesan Rice – South Your Mouth
A quick and easy skillet meal with tender chicken scampi over perfectly cooked buttery, garlic parmesan rice. Did you know that scampi is an actual thing? I didn’t! I was doing a little research before I wrote this recipe post and learned that scampi isn’t merely a way of cooking garlicy shrimp but it’s actually the original crustacean used in the popular dish (hence the name)!
Valentines Day Dinner: Chicken Scampi with Garlic Parmesan Rice …
The Salty Marshmallow
Recipes at the intersection of salty and sweet
One Pot Creamy Parmesan Chicken with Mushroom Rice | The …
Blog Lovin’Blog Lovin Facebookfacebook Twittertwitter Instagraminstagram Pinterestpinterest RSSRSS Feed
The Recipe Critic
Slow Cooker Parmesan Chicken & Rice – Plain Chicken
Home / Posts / Recipes / Slow CookerSlow Cooker Parmesan Chicken & RiceTuesday, April 2, 2019Pin0Facebook0Tweet0Yummly0Email0Slow Cooker Parmesan Chicken and Rice – a quick and easy weeknight recipe! Just dump everything in the slow cooker and dinner is done! Only 5 ingredients – chicken, Lipton’s Garlic Soup mix, cream of chicken soup, milk and rice.Can add some mixed veggies too! Everyone cleaned their plate! Leftovers taste great too!
15-Minute Garlic Butter Chicken with Parmesan Cauliflower Rice …
Sharing is caring!
15-Minute Garlic Butter Chicken with Parmesan Cauliflower Rice
Chicken with Garlic Parmesan Rice | Lisa | Copy Me That
This little black dress of a side dish pairs with practically anything—grilled meat, roasted chicken, sautéed vegetables. Creamy Parmesan Rice with garlic, butter, and real parmesan cheese. Just add water and top with optional extra parm! Serves 4 – 6
Garlic Chicken And Mushroom Parmesan Rice Skillet Recipe
Sheena,This looks delicious! I love easy weeknight meals too. I will definitely give this one a try. Pinned! Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday. Can’t wait to see what you share next week! Have a wonderful weekend.Michelle
Skillet Chicken and Garlic Parmesan Rice – What’s for Dinner Moms?
We have each had our time of uncertainty and a bit of a melt down about how things are now but thankfully we have each had others around us to lift us up and not let us sink into despair. I hear about so many people that are home alone right now and have no outlet for help. I heard of people inviting them to dinner, virtually. You each make your dinner and then set up Facetime or Zoom or something else so that you can have dinner together. Sit and talk to each other. We all need each other more than ever and need to find new ways to reach out to those who may be isolated.
Electric Pressure Cooker Rice- Parmesan – Recipes That Crock!
Recipes That Crock!
cRockin’ Slow Cooker Recipes All Year ‘Round! Delicious crock pot recipes for Pot Roast, Pork, Chicken, soups and desserts! Try our famous crockpot recipes!