Easy Shepherd’s Pie.
Actually this is a simple recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Easy Shepherd’s Pie for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Easy Shepherd’s Pie using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Shepherd’s Pie
- You need of onion finely chopped.
- It's of butter.
- You need of carrots, peeled and finely chopped.
- It's of garlic cloves peeled and crushed.
- It's of lean beef mince.
- You need of plain flour.
- It's of tomato purée.
- It's of 400 ml chicken stock.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's of frozen peas.
- Prepare of rooster potatoes peeled and and cut.
Easy Shepherd’s Pie step by step
- Melt 10g of butter in the pan and add the onion carrots and garlic. Cook for five minutes to soften.
- Add the lean mince to the onion garlic and carrots and break up any lumps with a spoon. Cook until browned..
- Add the flour and tomato purée and cook for 1 minute ensuring it is stirred in. Add the chicken stock and Worcestershire sauce and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes until thickened, stirring occasionally..
- Turn off the heat and add the frozen peas to the pan. Place the mixture in an oven proof dish. Set aside and allow a skin to form whilst preparing the potatoes. Preheat the oven to 180C /350F.
- Boil the potatoes for 10-12 minutes until softened. Mash with a potato masher until smooth. Add black pepper and beat in a teaspoon of butter. Spoon the mash over the mince..
- Bake in the oven for 40minutes until golden and bubbling!.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Easy Shepherd’s Pie. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, engross gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com