Low Carb Cottage Pie.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just in the same way as the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Low Carb Cottage Pie for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Low Carb Cottage Pie using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Cottage Pie
- You need of coconut oil.
- It's of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's of onion, finely chopped.
- You need of carrots, finely chopped.
- It's of ribs celery, finely chopped.
- You need of beef mince.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- Prepare of beef stock.
- You need of red wine.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of dried thyme.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- It's of cornflour mixed with a bit of water.
- You need of big butternut, peeled and cut into cubes.
- You need of plain yoghurt.
- You need of nutmeg.
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Low Carb Cottage Pie step by step
- Heat the oven to 190C..
- Place the butternut with the 2 T of coconut oil, nutmeg and salt and pepper in a big roasting dish. Mix and roast for 30 minutes or until soft..
- In a big pan brown the onion and garlic in the 2 T coconut oil..
- Add the carrots and celery and saute until soft..
- Add the mince, breaking it up as it browns..
- Add the tomato paste, red wine, stock, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, bay leaves and salt and pepper and mix..
- Add the cornstarch slurry..
- Bring to a boil and then simmer on medium heat until the liquid has become a thick gravy. About 40 minutes..
- When the butternut is soft, transfer to a bowl and add the yoghurt. Blitz with a hand-held blender until it is mashed..
- When the mince is ready (the gravy should be thick and not at all runny), transfer it to the dish wherein the butternut was cooked..
- Add the butternut mash to the dish, creating a second layer..
- Put the dish back in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Serve with chopped Italian parsley and chillies..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Low Carb Cottage Pie. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, keep busy log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com