Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style).
Yes, this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style) for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style) using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style)
- You need of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Carrot.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Bay leaf.
- It's of Olive oil.
- Prepare of ★ Water.
- It's of ★ Soup stock granules.
- Prepare of ★ Curry powder.
- You need of ★ Salt.
- You need of Ketchup.
- It's of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare of Pizza cheese.
Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style) step by step
- Mince the onion and carrot..
- Mix the ★ ingredients together and set aside. In a separate bowl, mix the ♢ ingredients..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add a crushed garlic and bay leaf, and cook until aromatic. Add the minced vegetables from step 1 and continue to cook..
- When the onions are transparent, add the meat and cook until it changes colour. Break it up into small pieces as you cook..
- Add the ★ seasonings and bring the pan to a simmer for about 5 minutes. Add the ♢ seasonings and continue to simmer..
- After about 10 minutes, when the liquid has evaporated, it's finished. Serve as is, or over rice for a delicious meal. Here I am going to make it into a doria..
- On a bed of rice in a gratin (or other heat resistant) plate, layer the dry curry, and top with the pizza cheese..
- The picture in the last step shows a doria made with 2 rice cooker cups of rice..
- Put the dish in a toaster oven for 5-10 minutes. When the top has browned, it's done. Serve piping hot..
- Serve into individual portions and dig in!!.
- You can also layer the doria ingredients into individual servings and toast them..
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style). If you have questions or requests just about this article, make laugh log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com