Mini Cottage Pies With Potato Nests.
Actually this is a simple recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Mini Cottage Pies With Potato Nests for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Mini Cottage Pies With Potato Nests using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Cottage Pies With Potato Nests
- It's of jacket potatoes.
- It's of lean beef mince.
- It's of onions.
- You need of gram (chickpea) flour.
- You need of finely diced carrot.
- You need of finely diced celery stick.
- It's of tomato puree.
- It's of bay leaves.
- You need of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare of mixed herbs.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of tomatoes.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of hot water.
- It's of grated cheddar cheese.
Mini Cottage Pies With Potato Nests step by step
- Peel and quarter the jacket potatoes and boil until tender. Drain and allow to cool..
- In a large saucepan, fry the onions, celery, carrot and garlic gently in the olive oil for 10 minutes..
- Tip the vegetables out into a bowl, set this to one side and then brown the mince in the saucepan for about 5 minutes. Pour off any water that comes out of the mince..
- Add the vegetables back into the saucepan with the mince. Sprinkle the veg and mince with the gram flour and stir well..
- Add the tomato puree, mixed herbs, hot water, salt, tomatoes and bay leaves into the saucepan and leave to simmer, with the lid off, for 40 minutes..
- Coarsely grate all of the boiled potatoes..
- Lightly oil 12 cupcake tins with olive oil. Spoon the grated potatoes into the wells. Use the spoon to make little nests, ensuring the bases aren’t too thin..
- Bake the nests in the oven at 200°C for 20-25 minutes until starting to turn golden brown..
- Spoon the cottage pie filling into each nest and top with grated cheese..
- Bake in the oven at 200°C for a further 20-25 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and starting to brown..
- Serve with salad or steamed vegetables..
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Mini Cottage Pies With Potato Nests. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, interest entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com