All in One Shepherd’s Pie.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty All in One Shepherd’s Pie for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have All in One Shepherd’s Pie using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of All in One Shepherd’s Pie
- You need of Beef Mince.
- It's of Large Onions.
- It's of Oil.
- You need of Potatoes.
- It's of Butter.
- Prepare of Frozen Peas.
- You need of Frozen Sweetcorn.
- You need of Frozen Mixed Sweet Peppers.
- Prepare of Stock Cubes.
- It's of Hot Water.
- It's of Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
All in One Shepherd’s Pie instructions
- Wash and peel the Potatoes. Cut into small pieces and put them into a pan of water, with a pinch of salt. Bring to the boil, turn down to a simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Wash and peel the carrots. Cut into small cubes and place in a pot of water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for about 15 minutes..
- Peel and dice the Onions. Place in a large pan with the oil. Brown gently until soft. Add the Beef, stirring well until the meat has turned brown..
- Add the stock cubes to a cup of hot water, mix to a smooth consistency and add to the Beef and Onions..
- Drain the Carrots and add to the mix. Stir in the Peas, Sweetcorn, Peppers and mix well..
- Put the Beef and vegetable mix into an oven- proof dish to 2/3 full..
- Drain the potatoes, place in a bowl with the butter and mash to a smooth consistency. Spoon over the Beef mix all the way to the edges of the fish. Sprinkle the Parmesan Cheese over the top..
- Place in a medium- hot oven for about 30-45 minutes until golden brown. Enjoy! Can be Frozen for up to 6 months..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing All in One Shepherd’s Pie. If you have questions or requests almost this article, interest retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com