My Family’s Cottage Pie.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory My Family’s Cottage Pie for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook My Family’s Cottage Pie using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Family’s Cottage Pie
- It's of Canola Oil.
- You need of Onion *finely chopped.
- You need of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare of Carrot *cut into Peas & Corn size.
- Prepare of Celery Sticks *finely chopped.
- Prepare of Beef Mince.
- Prepare of (*about 200g) Beef Steak *cut into 1.5cm pieces.
- It's of Salt & Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Plain Flour.
- You need of Beef Stock.
- Prepare of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare of Worcestershire Sauce (Lea & Perrins).
- Prepare of Frozen Peas.
- Prepare of Frozen Corn.
- It's of <Mashed Potato>.
- It's of to 1kg Potatoes *peeled & chopped.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- It's of Butter.
- It's of Milk.
My Family’s Cottage Pie step by step
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook Onion, Garlic, Carrot and Celery for 2-3 minutes. Add all Beef and cook, stirring and breaking up lumps, for 5 minutes..
- Add the Flour and cook, stirring, until combined, then add Stock, Tomato Paste and Worcestershire Sauce. Bring to the boil and reduce heat to simmer, stirring occasionally, cook until sauce thickens. Add Peas and Corn, season with Salt and Pepper..
- Meanwhile, cook Potatoes in a separate saucepan of salted water until tender. Drain well. Return to the saucepan and add Butter. Use a potato masher to mash until smooth. Add Milk and stir until well combined. Taste and season with Salt and Pepper..
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Spoon the mixture into a large baking dish. Cover with the mashed potato and use a fork to spread over and make a pattern..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until mashed potato is slightly browned. Serve immediately..
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable My Family’s Cottage Pie. If you have questions or requests re this article, keep busy right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com