My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘.
Actually this is an easy recipe just like the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘 for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘 using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘
- It's of Minced Beef.
- You need of Butter, may need a little more when the beef mince added.
- Prepare of of A medium Onion.
- Prepare of Peas.
- You need of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need of Black cracked pepper.
- You need of pepper flakes.
- Prepare of dried Beef stock cubes.
- Prepare of veg Stock cube.
- Prepare of boiling water.
- You need of Cornflour in 1/4 Cup cold water.
- Prepare of Potatoes to make mash on top.
- Prepare of Butter.
My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘 step by step
- Dice the Onion then add to melted butter on frying pan. When the onions have cooked for one minute add the Beef mince and turn it over gently and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Turn the beef all over until all coloured then add the peas, Peppers Balsamic vinegar stir in until all mixed.
- Add the 2 beef and 1 veg stock cube crumbled in the Mince then add the Boiling Water stir to mix. Let it simmer for 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile peel and add potatoes to boil and mash. I have boiled maris piper for mashed potato and Sweet potato to mash. I did this because 3 of us like sweet mashed potato but the other 2 persons only like white potato mash. The other person likes both. Haha..
- Thicken the meat with the cornfkour and a little cold water and mix until thicker add more if its not thick enough. Then add it to a quite big roasting dish. My dish is 8x6 inch. 3inch deep. Half all the ingredients to make a smaller one..
- Let the potatoes cool a bit then add on top of the minced beef.
- Adding the potato on top make sure its about 2 inches of potato mash on top. The beef which if thick holds the potato on top. Then add to a preheated oven 180°C 15 - 20 minutes. Put under a grill for 5 minutes when cooked for extra criso on top..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘. If you have questions or requests re this article, please right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com