Homemade Ground beef Tacos!.
Actually this is a simple recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Homemade Ground beef Tacos! for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Homemade Ground beef Tacos! using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Ground beef Tacos!
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of medium onion minced.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 3 tsp of chili powder.
- It's 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It's 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of jalapeño minced.
Homemade Ground beef Tacos! instructions
- Take a wok or skillet and heat up oil then sauté onion, jalapeño, and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and sauté for another 5 minutes or until meat is brown.
- Add the rest of the spices and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add water and mix for another 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low and cover and simmer for another 10-15 minutes or until most of the liquid have been absorbed.
- Turn off the heat and Remove the lid and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Remove from wok or skillet & serve.
- Best served with either crunchy corn or flour tortilla with taco cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream. Enjoy!.
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Homemade Ground beef Tacos!. If you have questions or requests on this article, please read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com