Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro).
Literally this is a simple recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro) for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro) using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro)
- You need of Your Fav Hamburger Bun.
- You need of 95% Ground Sirloin/ 5% Ground Chuck, Pattied.
- You need of Cucumber, Zebra Stripped.
- It's of Tomato.
- You need of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare of Tataziki Sauce (Cucumber/Gyro Sauce).
- Prepare of Red Onion Petals, French Cut.
- Prepare of Oregano, dried.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Lowerys Seasoning Salt.
- You need of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Butter, unsalted.
Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro) step by step
- Divide Ground Sirloin into 1/3 lbs patties. (5.3 oz) Liberally dust patty with lowerys and pepper. (I use a 95/5% ground Sirloin/ Chuck mixture. Go to your local butcher for help if needed.) Cook to desired temperature, just not well done please....
- Butter and toast your favorite Hamburger Bun, after its toasted, sprinkle lightly with Garlic Powder.
- Build burger as follows....
- Feta Cheese.
- Tataziki Sauce.
- Red Onions.
- Heavy Dash of Oregano.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro). If you have questions or requests all but this article, charm entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com