Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef
- You need 500 grams of Ground beef (or a pork and beef blend).
- It's 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
- It's 1/4 tbsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1/4 cup of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of minced garlic.
Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef step by step
- Mix the first three ingredients in a bowl, including the garlic. Then flatten the meat into one square like in the picture. Cut into 2-3 cm squares..
- Cook on the griddle with your favourite sauce, such as a Yakiniku Japanese BBQ sauce (not listed). From a separate bowl, this is where I whisk the soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch, and water together. Then slowly add the mixture to the meat a tbsp at a time and stirring in between mix..
- Cook each side of the meat, turning with a spatula so it doesn't burn. I also added shredded carrots (optional and not listed). It's done when the sauce has mixed in..
- You can also make this in a frying pan, and serve it with grated daikon radish and ponzu sauce. It is delicious..
- I finished this delicious recipe on a lettuce wrap and garnish with shredded radishes..
I want just to let you know recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, please edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com