My Homemade Chili.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable My Homemade Chili for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook My Homemade Chili using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Homemade Chili
- Prepare of and 1/2 lbs Ground Beef.
- You need of Sirloin Steaks chopped into chunks (fat removed).
- It's of cans Hunt's seasoned diced tomatoes in sauce.
- It's of cans Rotel fire roasted tomatoes drained.
- You need of Hunt's tomato sauce.
- It's of cans Bush's Chili Beans rinsed.
- It's of Olive oil.
- It's of large yellow onion chopped.
- You need of green bell pepper chopped.
- You need of red bell pepper chopped.
- It's of large jalapeno pepper chopped.
- Prepare of garlic chopped.
- It's of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- Prepare of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- It's of Tblsp garlic salt plus extra.
- Prepare of black pepper plus extra.
- Prepare of Tblsp chile powder.
- It's of Tblsp ground cumin.
- It's of Tblsp oregano.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lime.
- Prepare of dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of squirt of ketchup.
- Prepare of squirt of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- You need of chili pot.
My Homemade Chili step by step
- Saute the onion, bell peppers, jalapeno pepper and garlic with some olive oil in a small pan just until they sweat then dump into a bowl and set aside.
- Start browning the sirloin steak chunks and the ground beef in the chili pot, add some garlic salt and pepper and cook until you think it is good and browned.
- Drain the grease from the meat and return to the pot then add the sweated peppers, onions and garlic with the meat mixture and stir well.
- Start adding your canned tomatoes and sauce and give it a stir.
- Next add the chipotle, beef bouillon, bay leaves, garlic salt, black pepper, chile powder, cumin, oregano, lime juice and give it a big stir to combine and bring it all to a boil then to a low simmer for 30 minutes stirring once in a while.
- Then add your 2 cans of chili beans and the Worcestershire, ketchup and chocolate syrup then stir well to combine and cook for an additional 30 minutes giving a stir once in a while.
- Done !! ENJOY !! ❤️😋😋❤️ Top with sour cream or your favorite grated cheese and serve with some garlic bread or butter crackers !!.
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable My Homemade Chili. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, occupy entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com