Beef Shepherds Pie.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Beef Shepherds Pie for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Beef Shepherds Pie using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Shepherds Pie
- It's of olive oil.
- You need of onion.
- You need of unsalted butter.
- You need of carrots, peeled & sliced.
- You need of onion, diced.
- Prepare of celery, sliced.
- You need of cremini mushrooms, quartered.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- It's of tomato paste.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of low sodium beef broth.
- It's of worcestershire sauce.
- It's of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need of mashed potatoes.
- It's of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's of kosher salt.
Beef Shepherds Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium heat..
- Add onion, carrots, celery, mushrooms, garlic, half the salt and oregano. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes..
- Stir in tomato paste and cook until paste has turned brick red, about 8 minutes more..
- Stir in ground beef, beef broth, remaining salt, worcestershire sauce and pepper. Break up any large clumps of meat and cook until meat is no longer pink..
- Transfer meat and vegetables to a 2 quart casserole dish and spread the mashed potatoes over the top, leaving a 1/4 boarder around the edge. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and dot with remaining tablespoon of butter..
- Bake until potatoes brown and juices are bubbling around the edge for about 40 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Beef Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, occupy edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com