Nikki's Shepherd's Pie.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Nikki's Shepherd's Pie for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Nikki's Shepherd's Pie using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nikki's Shepherd's Pie
- You need of ground beef.
- You need of french onion soup.
- You need of meat loaf mix ; i use mc cormicks.
- Prepare of beef bullion powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It's of of sugar.
- It's of 15.5 oz can corn, drained.
- It's of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It's of tomato paste.
- You need of worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare of splashes of red cooking wine (or sherry).
- Prepare of beef broth.
- It's of -10 potatoes, depending on how thick you want your potato layer.
Nikki's Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350, and prepare mashed potatoes as you usually do (for recipe see my profile page), set aside.
- Brown meat in olive oil, breaking up well, drain.
- Add all ingredients except corn, potatoes, and cheese, simmer til most liquid is absorbed.
- Spray 3 qt glass casserole with cooking spray and add meat mixture.
- Cover meat mixture evenly with corn, then spread mashed potatoes over the corn.
- Cook about 20-30 minutes, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Heat until cheese is melted and let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Nikki's Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, interest door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com