Spicy Beef Casserole. A hearty and warming casserole can be a complete dish. This is also the case with this one-dish meal. It's a beef stew with a rich gravy, where you toss carrots, spring onion, ginger, and garlic.
Add curry powder, raisins, almonds, apricot jam, chutney, lemon juice and cardamom.
Remove from heat and season with salt.
Fry the beef cubes in oil until golden brown.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Spicy Beef Casserole for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Spicy Beef Casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Casserole
- It's of ground beef.
- It's of garlic clove, crushed.
- Prepare of stewed tomatoes.
- You need of mild taco sauce.
- Prepare of beef bouillon (or 5 cubes).
- Prepare of all-purpose flour, gluten-free.
- It's of water.
- Prepare of baking mix, gluten-free.
- You need of Yellow cornmeal.
- Prepare of soymilk.
Season with salt and black pepper to taste. A hearty and warming casserole can be a complete dish. This is also the case with this one-dish meal. Spicy Beef Casserole recipe: Try this Spicy Beef Casserole recipe, or contribute your own.
Spicy Beef Casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Cook & stir beef & garlic in 10" skillet until beef is brown; drain. Stir in tomatoes, taco sauce, & bouillon; cook until bouillon is dissolved..
- Mix flour & water; stir into beef mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil & stir 1 minute. Pour into baking dish, 13x9x2 inches..
- Mix baking mix, 2 tbsp cornmeal, & milk until soft dough forms. Drop by tablespoons full onto beef mixture. Sprinkle with Remaining cornmeal..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown..
This hearty Mexican casserole features layers of Ground Beef, black beans, vegetables and corn Spicy Mexican Beef BakeGround Beef Ingredient Cuts. Versatility and rich flavor make it ideal for. I made this hearty, layered Southwestern casserole for a dinner meeting once, and now, I'm asked to bring it every time we have a potluck. Everybody loves the ground beef and bean. Beef Enchiladas with Spicy Red Sauce.
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Spicy Beef Casserole. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, divert entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com