Literally this is an easy recipe just like the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Shepherd's Pie for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Shepherd's Pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- You need of Potatoes.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of Ground Chuck 80/20.
- You need of Extra Virgin Olive oil.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- It's of Granulated garlic.
- It's of Ground black pepper.
- It's of Rosemary leaves.
- Prepare of pkg frozen peas.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Peel and cut potatoes and boil in large pot of salted water. Boil until potatoes are tender (about 20 minutes)..
- Drain potatoes. Add butter, milk, salt, and pepper to taste. Mash potatoes until creamy. Add more or less milk to get consistency desired. Set potatoes aside..
- While potatoes are cooking place ground meat in hot skillet on stove. Add olive oil for both flavor and cooking benefit. Salt and pepper to taste. Add garlic salt and granulated garlic to taste. As meat turns brown add rosemary leaves. Let this simmer for a few minutes as you cook peas..
- Place peas in microwaveable dish with 1/4 cup water. Cover and cook for 5 minutes in microwave..
- Assembly. Place mashed potatoes on large platter. With spoon scoop out large hole in center. Place peas in this hole. Drain meat completely. Now add meat to top of peas..
- Take photo. Serve and enjoy..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, make laugh log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com