Scain's version Shepherds Pie.
Actually this is an easy recipe just in the same way as the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Scain's version Shepherds Pie for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Scain's version Shepherds Pie using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scain's version Shepherds Pie
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- Prepare of carrots chopped.
- Prepare of peas (no liquid).
- You need of corn (no liquid).
- It's of garlic cloves minced.
- It's of beef broth.
- It's of tomato sauce.
- It's of flour.
- You need of each garlic powder, oregano, pepper.
- Prepare of red potatoes.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of shredded mozzarella.
Scain's version Shepherds Pie instructions
- In a pot, get potatoes boiling for about 20 min.
- In a large skillet add ground beef, once almost cooked add onion and carrot. Cook about 5 min.
- Add flour to ground beef mixture in skillet, low heat, then add beef broth and tomato sauce. Let simmer about 10 min.
- Add peas, corn and seasonings to ground beef mixture. Keep simmering on low 5 min.
- Drain potatoes, add milk and butter and whip (making mashed potatoes).
- In a casserole dish, add in beef mixture, top evenly with mashed potatoes then cheese.
- Cook 20 min in a 400 degree oven.
- BAM!! If your guy doesn't love this hearty meal, he can't be satisfied ;).
- Sometimes I add a few shakes of cayenne pepper and nutmeg to the beef. It adds a nice kick..
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Scain's version Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, charm entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com