Ground Beef Enchiladas.
Actually this is a simple recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Ground Beef Enchiladas for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Ground Beef Enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Enchiladas
- You need 24 of tortillas.
- It's 1 can of mild enchilada sauce.
- You need Half of can of chopped black olives.
- You need of Chopped green onions.
- It's of Cheese.
- It's of Ground beef.
- It's Package of enchilada seasoning.
Ground Beef Enchiladas step by step
- Cook ground beef and add enchilada seasoning.
- Warm enchilada sauce in pan.
- Dip tortillas in enchilada sauce.
- Chop up green onions.
- Put oven on 350°.
- Let cheese melt all the way through..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Ground Beef Enchiladas. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, interest log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com