My Shepherds Pie.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory My Shepherds Pie for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook My Shepherds Pie using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Shepherds Pie
- Prepare of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- It's of corn kernels, drained.
- Prepare of mashed potatoes (such as the Idaho pouch) or your own mashed potatoes.
- It's of onion, chopped.
- It's of garlic powder (or more or less, to taste).
- Prepare of salt (to taste).
- You need of pepper (to taste).
My Shepherds Pie step by step
- brown / cook the ground beef and onion together, then drain the grease and return to pan.
- add the garlic powder, salt, pepper, and can of mushroom soup to the ground beef and mix until heated.
- make the mashed potatoes as directed on pouch or box (serving for 4-6).
- spoon the meat / soup mixture into the bottom of a casserole dish.
- pour the drained can of corn onto the meat mixture.
- spoon the mashed potatoes on top of the corn and meat.
- cover with cheese (I didn't advise how much because it depends on how much and what type you like.).
- bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until cheese is thoroughly melted and browned or bubbly but not burned.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing My Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests almost this article, keep amused open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com