Sheree's Busy Woman's Skillet Shephard's Pie. This skillet shepherd's pie is loaded with flavorful beef and veggies then topped with fluffy and creamy mashed potatoes, then baked to perfection! This skillet shepherd's pie is loaded with flavorful beef and veggies then topped with fluffy and creamy mashed potatoes, then baked to perfection! This is the best shepherd's pie recipe I've ever tasted.
Stir in the corn, peas, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce.
This Skillet Shepherd's Pie is a quick and easy version of the classic dish.
A delicious mixture of seasoned ground beef and vegetables is topped with a layer of mashed potatoes, sprinkled with My focus here is to provide simple, seasonal meal solutions for busy households.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Sheree's Busy Woman's Skillet Shephard's Pie for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Sheree's Busy Woman's Skillet Shephard's Pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Busy Woman's Skillet Shephard's Pie
- It's of ground beef.
- Prepare of onion, minced.
- It's of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of flour.
- It's of brown gravy seasoning mix.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of can of peas.
- You need of corn.
- It's of leftover or refrigerated mashed potatoes, warmed.
- It's of package of shredded chedder cheese, divided the cheese in half.
It's one of my favorite things to eat in the cooler weather. Here's the printable recipe for skillet shepherd's pie with mashed cauliflower! I create easy, real food recipes for busy people. I believe traditional home cooking with food your great-grandmother would recognize.
Sheree's Busy Woman's Skillet Shephard's Pie step by step
- In a large oven proof skillet or cast iron skillet, cook the beef, garlic, or onion..
- Drain hamburger meat. add 3T of flour. mix flour with meat in skillet. (you need the oil from on the hamburger meat to keep flour from lumping up). add both packages of brown gravy mix ...add the water and allow to get hot. . turn down to low. gravy should thicken up..
- Use a 5oz can of peas and 5 oz can of corn add to hamburger mixture. add 1/2 the cheese to the meat mixture..
- Combine potatoes and remaining cheese. spread potato mixture over beef..
- Broil 4-6 inches away from heat for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown..
Skillet Shepherd's Pie is pure comfort food! This easy, one pan dinner recipe comes together with fridge and pantry staples in no time at all. This Skillet Shepherd's Pie has delicious and flavorful beef, onions, carrots and corn topped with buttery and creamy How to make skillet shepherd's pie. We've streamlined this recipe to be as easy as possible. The first key tip is to start with the right potatoes, which are baking potatoes or russets.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Sheree's Busy Woman's Skillet Shephard's Pie. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, entertain retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com