Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie
- It's of ground beef.
- Prepare of 16oz. jar of beef gravy.
- You need of onion, diced.
- It's of sour cream & onion instant mashed potatoes.
- You need of cheese flavored instant mashed potatoes.
- Prepare of 12oz. package of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of season salt.
- Prepare of eggs, beatened.
Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie step by step
- Brown ground beef & season with season salt or to taste. Add onion 3/4 way cooking. Drain grease, add gravy & set aside..
- Prepare potatoes as directed on package. Mixing all packages together. When potatoes almost done, add 1/2 package of shredded cheese..
- In 13x9 in. pan, put meat on bottom & spread. Then add potatoes on top & spread..
- Take eggs & pour over top of potatoes. Poke holes in potatoes to get egg to help combine dish..
- Sprinkle rest of cheese on top, cover with foil & bake for 30 minutes in a 375° preheated oven..
- Serve with a side of veggies. I use frozen mixed veggies, peas, corn, or carrots..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, make laugh right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com