Shepherd's pie with sweet potatoes. Hearty, comfort food at its finest. Shepherd's Pie with Sweet Potato Topping is a family-pleasing, meal prep friendly and an incredibly tasty recipe. How to Make Vegan Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie.
But now, having cut white potatoes out of our diet, I experimented with sweet potatoes in this dish for two.
Scrub and pierce sweet potato; place on a microwave-safe plate.
Shepherd's pie filled with ground turkey sautéed with mixed vegetables, sliced mushrooms and fresh herbs with a savory garlic sweet potato topping.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just in the same way as the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Shepherd's pie with sweet potatoes for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Shepherd's pie with sweet potatoes using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's pie with sweet potatoes
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Prepare of onion.
- It's of celery.
- You need of fennel.
- You need of tomato.
- You need of zucchini.
- You need of mushrooms.
- You need of Meat.
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of sausage.
- It's of can tomato paste.
- It's of Topping.
- It's of sweet potatoes, mashed.
A satisfying sweet potato recipe that's comfort food without the guilt! This Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie recipe is healthy, easy to make, and so scrumptious. The perfect fall recipe and the ultimate comfort food that can be on your dinner table in no time. My kids absolutely love sweet potatoes and will eat them any way I fix them, so this is a good way to add in the extra veggies.
Shepherd's pie with sweet potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cook in the microwave with one quarter cup of water until done.
- Brown 1 pound ground beef, 1/2 pound sausage, 1 cup of fennel, 1 1/2 cup of celery, and 1 medium onion.
- Season the meat mixture to taste.
- Blend the sweet potatoes until smooth.
- Cut up remaining vegetables including a summer squash 1 medium tomato and mushrooms.
- Once the meat mixture is cooked to add the vegetables plus one 6 ounce can tomato paste to it.
- Cover until heated through then transfer to a cake pan.
- Bake uncovered in a 350°F oven for about 20 minutes then use the broiler to brown the top.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes so the goodness congeals together.
I love this healthier take on shepherd's pie with a creamy sweet potato topping. This is a family favorite at our house and my kids love helping make the layers. Everything you love about Shepherd's Pie, but this quick and easy version is made in the pressure cooker! Pressure cook the potatoes on top of the I've actually already made the Sweet Potatoes Stuffed With Black Beans and Quinoa. I love having this easy, meat-free meal in.
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Shepherd's pie with sweet potatoes. If you have questions or requests just about this article, interest log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com