Miniature Shepherd's Pie.
Actually this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Miniature Shepherd's Pie for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Miniature Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Miniature Shepherd's Pie
- You need of Sweet Onion.
- You need of Ground Chuck.
- Prepare of Mashed Potatoes.
- You need of Cooked Corn.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Muffin Wrappers.
- You need of Salt and Pepper to prefered taste.
Miniature Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Finely chop Onion and lightly brown in medium skillet, add Ground Chuck to the browned Onion. Salt and Pepper to taste. Continue to cook until Ground Chuck is done..
- Prepare Mashed Potatoes, and Corn, set aside..
- In large muffin tin place muffin wrappers, I double the wrappers for strength..
- Spoon Ground Chuck Mixture in to muffin wrappers 1/2-1 inch. Place pinch of Shredded Cheddar on top of beef. Spoon Cooked Corn 1/2-1 inch. Place a pinch of Shredded Cheddar on Corn. Spoon Mashed Potatoes on to fill the rest of the Muffin Tin. Add a Southern (BIG) pinch of Shredded Cheddar to the top..
- Broil on High for 5-7 Minutes or until Cheddar is bubbly..
- Let cool for 3-5 Minutes before removing from pan.
I would just inform you that recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Miniature Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests almost this article, divert approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com