Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole
- You need of fiesta nacho cheese soup.
- It's of ground beef.
- It's of Tbl chili powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It's of cumin or taco seasoning.
- Prepare of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare of green giant mexi-corn, drained.
- You need of onion cut in half and sliced in thin strips.
- It's of potatoes, sliced thin like potato chips(can just dice into small cubes).
- You need of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare of velveeta cheese, diced.
- Prepare of -1/2 cup milk.
Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole step by step
- Brown hamburger with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt & pepper over med-high heat. Drain grease..
- In medium pot, pour in cheese soup, 1/4 cup milk, 1 cup shredded cheese and velveeta cubes. Melt on low-med heat. Might need to add more milk if sauce is too thick..
- In baking dish sprayed with non stick spray, Add a little of the cheese sauce to bottom of dish. Add layer of potato, then meat, then sliced onion, some of the corn, cheese sauce and top with some shredded cheese.. Keep making layers like this till out of ingredients. End with shredded cheese..
- In pre-heated oven at 350, bake covered with aluminum for 30 minutes. Uncover and finish baking for another 15-20 minutes till potatoes are fork tender..
- Describe this step.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, charm get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com