Mock Shepherd Pie.
Literally this is an easy recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Mock Shepherd Pie for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Mock Shepherd Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mock Shepherd Pie
- You need of ground beef browned and drained of excess fat.
- Prepare of hot mashed potatoes. (I used package of instant roasted garlic).
- It's of Philly cream cheese (cubed).
- It's of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- It's of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It's of beef gravy (I used the Heinz beef in a jar).
Mock Shepherd Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Brown meat in large skillet and drain off fat..
- Prepare instant potatoes.
- To potato mixture add, cubed cream cheese, 2cloves minced garlic and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Stir thoroughly..
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat. Spoon into 9" baking dish. Cover with potato mixture. Spread with remaining cheese..
- Bake until heated thru, about 20 minutes..
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Mock Shepherd Pie. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, keep busy contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com