Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Shepherd's Pie for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Shepherd's Pie using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- It's of Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced.
- It's of ground beef.
- You need of Large onion, diced.
- Prepare of each red, yellow, green pepper diced.
- You need of each rosemary and Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of each onion and garlic powder.
- It's of AP flour.
- Prepare of low sodium beef stock.
- You need of milk (I used almond).
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- It's of bag frozen corn.
- You need of S&P.
Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Peel and dice potatoes. Add to pot of water..
- Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are very soft.
- While potatoes are cooking, dice onion and peppers.
- Add 2 Tbs olive oil to skillet and once hot, add onion and peppers. Cook til translucent.
- Add ground beef and seasoning to skillet and cook until no longer pink.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Add flour to skillet and cook a few minutes, stirring often.
- Add stock and cook until thickened. Turn off heat.
- Once potatoes are soft, drain and put back into the pot with butter and milk and S&P. Mash..
- In a greased deep 9x13 baking dish, add beef mixture. Add corn, and top with potatoes.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until top is golden.
- I like to top it with shredded sharp cheddar cheese and cook until melted..
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, charm entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com