Ground Beef Enchiladas.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Ground Beef Enchiladas for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Ground Beef Enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Enchiladas
- You need 1 lb. of Ground Chuck.
- Prepare 1/4 C of Diced White Onion.
- You need 1 can of Chili Beans (undrained).
- It's 1 (14 oz) of can Red Enchilada Sauce.
- You need of Flour Tortillas.
- You need 2 C of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It's 1 (4 oz) of can Sliced Black Olives.
Ground Beef Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray..
- In large pan, add ground chuck and onion and cook until meat is browned. Drain..
- Add beans and 1/4 C of the Enchilada Sauce to the meat mixture and simmer for 8-10 mins on low heat. Remove and let cool for about 5-6 mins in order to handle..
- Add Meat/Bean mixture and a small portion of the cheddar cheese onto each tortilla and roll. Place each into the baking dish with seam facing down..
- Pour remaining sauce and sprinkle remaining cheese and olives on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes after removing..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Ground Beef Enchiladas. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, make laugh retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com