Potato and Ground beef Gratin. Spread half of the potatoes in baking dish. Top with beef; spread remaining potatoes over beef. Top with beef; spread remaining potatoes over beef.
Brown ground beef using vegetable oil.
Set aside and sprinkle with seasoned salt.
Arrange browned beef on top of potato mixture.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Potato and Ground beef Gratin for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Potato and Ground beef Gratin using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato and Ground beef Gratin
- It's of ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare of potatoes, boiled.
- It's of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of stems of fresh Thyme.
- Prepare of finely chopped onion.
- It's of flour.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of shedded cheese.
- It's of butter.
In a small bowl combine mushroom soup, sour cream and milk. The best potatoes to use for au gratin potatoes are russets; they have the most starch and make the creamiest sauce. You may be tempted to cut calories by using half & half or milk in place of the cream. Delicious layers of beef, potatoes and cheese in this beef and potato au gratin made easily in the Instant Pot - a definite winner for any family!
Potato and Ground beef Gratin instructions
- Brown ground beef, or turkey. Drain off access grease when done. Add salt and pepper to meat..
- Take boiIed potatoes and mash them..
- In saucepan melt butter and add chopped onion stir for 2 minutes..
- Add in flour and Thyme stir until bubbly remove from heat..
- Add milk place back on heat and stir until bubbly..
- Add 2 cups of shedded cheese. Stir until melted and smooth. Turn heat off. Remove from heat..
- In a greased 13 x 9 dish layer half of the potatoes, top with meat, top with remaining potatoes. Pour cheese sauce on top. Bake for 30 min covered..
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 15min..
Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper. If potatoes aren't tender after total baking time, cover dish with aluminum foil and continue baking recipe, best, easy, ideas, potluck, casserole, potatoes, potato, cheese, cheesy, au gratin, scalloped, hamburger, beef. Potatoes au Gratin is the ultimate potato recipe! French classic with layers of thinly sliced potato, cream, butter, garlic and cheese, you can't go Potatoes au Gratin - forget scalloped potatoes, THIS is the creme de la creme of all potato recipes!! Also known as Dauphinoise Potatoes, this French.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Potato and Ground beef Gratin. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, engross gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com