Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta. The pasta cooks right in the Instant Pot with the rest of your ingredients, soaking up all that meaty-goodness. Pour in the beef broth and one cup of water and bring to a simmer. Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil.
Penne Pasta Ground Beef Spaghetti Sauce Recipes.
Penne Pasta With Mince Meat Recipes.
Ground Beef with String Beans and Mashed PotatoesMadeleine Cocina.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta
- Prepare 500 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 2-3 of onions.
- Prepare 400-500 gr of pasta penne.
- It's 1 can (400 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (400 ml) of tomato sauce.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need of italian seasoning.
- It's 1/2 of t.s. chili flakes.
- It's of salt, pepper.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- It's of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of parsley.
When pasta sauce meets ground beef and melted cheese, the table's set for a sure-fire family favorite. Get top recipes for meaty lasagna, ziti, pasta casseroles, and beefy bakes. An Instant Pot miracle: one pot spaghetti and meat sauce! This comes together very quickly and leaves you Ta-da!
Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta instructions
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the diced onion and ground meat. Cook, stirring occasionally, untill onion becames transpared and liquid mainly evaporated. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, chili flakes. cook stirring up to 1 more minute. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and water and mix until combined. Add pasta..
- Simmer and low heat stirring time by time for 12-15 minutes. Add shredded mozzarella and parsley leaves to the plates..
- Video with cooking https://youtu.be/3vSquMwZOrc?sub_confirmation=1.
Shave parmesan over top and serve immediately. Add the ground beef and salt and brown the meat, using a wooden spoon to break it into small pieces as. Many one-pot pasta dinners cook the pasta inside the sauces; these recipes are designed for that easy cooking technique. One-Pot Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes. And yet, you can also use a heavy bottom saute pan.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, please contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com