Beef mince chow mein. We've put a bit of a spin on this classic Asian dish. Try this version of curried mince chow mein for a great takeaway style dinner at home. This Beef Chow Mein is a quick and easy one pot meal loaded with tender beef, flavorful vegetables and fried noodles.
But Chow Mein is right up there and it's not just because it's noodle-slurpingly delicious, but also because of the following My very special dish beef mince chowmins all time favourite for every one try it and enjoy.
Incredibly Easy CHOW MEIN BEEF BROCCOLI 🍜Delish Noodle Series
View top rated Chow mein mince beef recipes with ratings and reviews.
Actually this is an easy recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Beef mince chow mein for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Beef mince chow mein using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef mince chow mein
- Prepare 500 g of Lan beef mince.
- It's 1 of medium brown onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of curry powder, mild variety.
- It's 1 of large carrot(s), grated.
- Prepare 375 g of Cabbage, savoy, raw, (1/4 small) white, finely shredded.
- You need 2 of individual celery, finely chopped.
- It's 40 g of rice, white, dry, (2tbs) long grain variety.
- You need 80 g of powdered chicken noodle soup, (2x40g pkts), reduced-salt variety.
- You need 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- It's 150 g of green beans, frozen, sliced.
- It's 1 of x 3 second spray(s) oil spray.
Chow Mein Hot Dish, Baked Tuna Chow Mein, Baked Tuna Chow Mein Casserole, etc. THIS IS my basic recipe for stir-fry. I've tried others but always come back to this one. Beef can be replaced with chicken mince.
Beef mince chow mein instructions
- Lightly spray a large saucepan with oil and heat over high heat. Add mince and onion. Cook, breaking up any lumps, for 6–8 minutes or until mince has browned.
- Add curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add carrot, cabbage, celery, rice, soup mix, soy sauce and 2 cups (500ml) water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until water has absorbed and rice is tender. Add beans for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Serve..
- SERVING SUGGESTION: steamed Asian greens, such as baby bok choy or choy sum. TIP: You can use lean chicken mince instead of beef..
Any leftover wombok can be used to make coleslaw. Beef Chow Mein - the perfect easy one-pan meal for busy weeknights. And I even have a Beef Lo Mein and Beef. Easy Beef Chow Mein. this is my tight-wad version! We love to save money, but keep the taste.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Beef mince chow mein. If you have questions or requests almost this article, make smile open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com