Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Hamburger Stroganoff for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Hamburger Stroganoff using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Stroganoff
- You need of uncooked medium egg noodles.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of ground beef, Extra Lean.
- You need of prechopped onion.
- You need of bottled minced garlic.
- Prepare of (8 oz) package presliced cremini mushrooms.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- You need of fast free, less sodium beef broth.
- It's of kosher salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of reduced-fat sour cream.
- Prepare of dry sherry.
- It's of chopped fresh parsley.
Hamburger Stroganoff instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse under child water; drain..
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef to pan; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms to pan; cook 4 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and summer 1 minute or until slightly thick. Stir in salt and pepper..
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and sherry. Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley..
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Hamburger Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, keep busy gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com