Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff.
Actually this is a simple recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It's of garlic, minced.
- It's of onion, diced.
- You need of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- You need of cream of mushroom soup.
- It's of beef broth.
- It's of penne, uncooked.
- It's of thyme.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It's of garlic salt.
- It's of cream cheese, room temperature.
- You need of frozen peas, room temperature.
Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff step by step
- Set your pressure cooker on the brown setting. Brown the ground beef with the garlic and drain off the excess fat..
- Stir in the onions, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, beef broth, penne, thyme, salt and pepper..
- Place the lid on pressure cooker and lock in place. Pressure cook for 7 minutes on high. Manually release the pressure and remove the lid. Add the peas and stir. Fold in cream cheese until melted.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, divert open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com