Ground Beef and Potato Curry.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Ground Beef and Potato Curry for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Ground Beef and Potato Curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potato Curry
- It's 500 gr (1 lb) of ground beef.
- It's 500 gr (1 lb) of potatoes, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- It's 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 4 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger powder (if you use fresh 1 inch ginger finely chopped).
- You need 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- It's to taste of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 250 ml of thick coconut milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
Ground Beef and Potato Curry step by step
- Deep fry the potatoes until cooked..
- Heat about 3 tablespoons of oil. Saute the onion and garlic until wilted and the onion looks a little brown..
- Add the ground meat. Stir until cooked..
- Add curry powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, ginger powder, salt, sugar and pepper. Stir well..
- Add coconut milk. Cook until thickened. Stir occasionally..
- Add fried potatoes. Stir until well blended. Taste it, adjust salt/sugar if needed. Simmer for a few minutes until the entire mixture has thickened. Add the peas. Stir it for a minute. Turn the heat off..
- Serve the curry with flatbread or rice..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Ground Beef and Potato Curry. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, please entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com