Best ground beef stroganoff!. Ground beef recipes are a time-pressed cook's favorite go-to options for weeknight dinners. The fast-cooking, hearty protein is ready to go in just five to seven minutes. Create a fast stroganoff sauce with beef broth and Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour, stir in sour cream, and dinner is served.
My husband's favorite meal is beef stroganoff, but the last time I went to make it I was completely out of the round steak I.
This is the absolute best ground beef stroganoff recipe that you can find.
Quick and easy with minimal mess.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Best ground beef stroganoff! for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Best ground beef stroganoff! using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best ground beef stroganoff!
- You need of ground beef, turkey or venison.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
- You need of Mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare of Beef broth.
- It's of Butter.
- It's of All-purpose flour.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare of whatever noodles you want to use. I used elbow cause it was what I had.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of boiling water.
We opted not to have the mushrooms ourselves. And yes - this ground beef stroganoff is the perfect one pot meal. I love that there are less dishes to do, and I love how much flavor gets infused with the pasta when you cook it in broth and onion and even the ground beef drippings. The final dish is super flavorful and comforting - just like beef.
Best ground beef stroganoff! instructions
- Brown ground beef/turkey/venison, whichever you choose. Sauté onions, garlic and mushrooms. Do this all together in one large pan..
- Make your roux by melting 1/3 cup of butter in medium sauce pan. Once melted slowly whisk in 1/3 cup of flour adding a little at a time. Slowly add the 2 cups of beef broth continuing to whisk..
- Pour your roux in with your ground beef/turkey and onions, add salt and pepper and stir..
- Add your sour cream and stir. Put on low heat for 10 minutes..
- Bring your 4 cups of water to a boil. Once boiling add your 2 cups of noodles for approximately 10 minutes. I eat a few noodles (or make my wife eat a few) as I'm cooking to test their doneness. Once the noodles are how you like them strain them..
- This is totally optional. Add your noodles to your ground beef, onions, roux, sour cream mixture and mix it all up real good. Or just put the noodles on a plate and pour some stroganoff over it..
- Last but certainly not least. Enjoy the delicious Beef Stroganoff you've just poured your heart and soul into because YOU deserve it..
This has to be the best Stroganoff on earth. This easy, ground beef stroganoff recipe is the best. That's why this ground beef stroganoff is a perfect choice. When I was craving some last week, I came up with this super-easy ground beef. Golden seared juicy beef strips smothered in an incredible sour The best cuts of beef for stroganoff are tender, juicy cuts such as This Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe is satisfying, comforting, and simple to make.
I would just inform you that recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Best ground beef stroganoff!. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, engross log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com