Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs.
Actually this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs
- Prepare of 80/20 ground beef.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It's of onion chopped fine.
- It's of almond flour.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- You need of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of beef bouillon cube, broken up.
- Prepare of each of oregano and Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of low net carb spaghetti sauce.
Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs instructions
- Mix all ingredients together..
- Brown meatballs in olive oil on both sides and transfer to cookie sheet..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes..
- Add to pot of sauce and heat..
- Top with grated parmesan. They can be used to top shiritake noodles if desired..
- This is the sauce I use. It is 3 net carbs per 1/2 cup..
- To cut down on the acid of the tomatoes, you can add a tablespoon of red wine to sauce..
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, make laugh door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com