Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare of lean ground beef.
- You need of onion, diced.
- It's of ginger root, minced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of bok choy, diced.
- It's of red bell pepper, diced.
- It's of soy sauce.
- You need of bibb lettuce (can substitute boston lettuce).
Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium-high heat.
- Add beef, onion, ginger and garlic to skillet. Cook, breaking up meat, until beef is browned..
- Add bok choy, pepper and soy sauce. Cook, stirring, until bok choy is wilted, ~3-5 minutes..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, absorb door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com