Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps
- It's of ground beef.
- It's of chopped onion.
- It's of chopped green bell pepper.
- It's of crushed red pepper.
- You need of curry powder.
- It's of garlic salt.
- Prepare of iceberg lettuce.
Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps instructions
- Saute onions and peppers in hot pan until soft. Add ground beef, drain grease when about 3/4 of the way done. Add curry, red pepper, and salt and finish cooking..
- Wash lettuce and tear leaves to make little bowls. Fill with beef curry and enjoy!.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, occupy gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com