Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare of Lean Ground Hamburger Meat [85/15 blend].
- It's of White Onions [fine minced].
- Prepare of Green Onions [fine chop].
- It's of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped].
- It's of Shiitake Mushroom Tops [fine chopped].
- You need of Fresh Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- Prepare of Hoisin Sauce.
- You need of Fresh Grated Diakon Radishes.
- Prepare of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- You need of Bamboo Shoots [chopped].
- You need of Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- Prepare of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Siracha Sauce.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- It's of Rice Wine Vinager.
- It's of Fresh Bib, Butter Or Romaine Lettuce Leaves [chilled & rin.
- Prepare of options.
- Prepare of Bottle Liquid Panda Seasoning Packet.
- It's of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Chilled Sliced Red Radishes [garnish].
- You need of Shredded Cabbage [thin sliced - to be added to meat mixture].
Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Here's all you'll need..
- Fry hamburger. No oil needed..
- Drain hamburger..
- Add all chopped vegetables and seasonings to pan. Fry for 2 minutes longer. You'll definitely want some crisp to these lettuce wraps so don't over cook..
- Place on chilled lettuce leaves and serve immediately..
- ● Know you can cheat and add 1 - 8 oz packet of Panda Brand Lettuce Wrap Seasoning. With this, you can exclude all the seasonings listed above. Except for Soy Sauce. You can find this brand at just about any major supermarket chain. It'll taste exactly like what you're making from scratch. ● Just add additional Soy Sauce [to taste] since this packet it is a bit on the sweet side with the added Hoisin Sauce..
- ● Serve lettuce wraps with sides of Soy and Siracha Sauce. ● Crispy Egg Rolls, Miso and Egg Drop Soup all work great as sides to this appetizer. ● Garnish with chives. Radishes are another great addition upon serving. Unfortunately I was out of them. ● Serve with ice cold Sapporo Beer and chilled glasses. It's an excellent pairing [and IMHO] one of the best Asian beers out there!.
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, keep amused approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com