Low Carb enchilada pie.
Literally this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Low Carb enchilada pie for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Low Carb enchilada pie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb enchilada pie
- It's of Crust.
- It's of cream cheese.
- It's of eggs.
- It's of taco seasoning.
- You need of cheese (I used Mexican blend).
- It's of enchilada filling.
- Prepare of ground beef (I used ground venison.
- You need of taco seasoning.
- It's of Rotel tomatoes.
- It's of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of cheese (I used Mexican blend).
Low Carb enchilada pie step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix crust ingredients together and pour into a 9x13 dish sprayed with nonstick spray..
- bake crust for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- brown hamburger meat and add all remaining enchilada filings except cheese..
- pour enchilada filling over baked crust..
- top with remaining cheese.
- bake for an additional 20 minutes put until bubbly..
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Low Carb enchilada pie. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, please entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com