Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers.
Literally this is an easy recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers
- It's of Breadless Beef Burgers.
- You need of Lean Hamburger Meat.
- Prepare of Each: Granulated Garlic-Granulated Onion-Black Pepper.
- It's of Seasoned Salt.
- It's of Worchestershire Sauce.
- You need of Cheddar Cheese [cubed] Or 2 Thin Slices Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Purple Onions.
- It's of Sliced Firm Tomatoes.
- It's of Dill Pickle Slices.
- Prepare of Iceberg Lettuce Leaves.
- It's of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Real Mayonnaise.
- It's of Sea Salt.
Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers step by step
- Chop all vegetables and chill..
- Add all seasonings except for sea salt and cheese [optional] into the hamburger meat and mix well..
- You can choose to add the cheese inside the hamburger meat or melt on the top..
- Mold 2 hamburger patties and lightly sprinkle tops with Sea Salt..
- Fry hamburger meat to desired doneness or until fully cooked. About 3 minutes on each side for well done. Add cheese to hamburger surface and allow to melt if it's not been added within the hamburger meat mixture..
- Drain burgers on paper towels..
- Add mayonnaise and ketchup to burger top [or in between lettuce leaves] followed by pickles, onions and tomatoes..
- Wrap each burger in 3 layers Iceberg Lettuce leaves each. Top and bottom..
- Serve hamburger warm and vegetables chilled..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, entertain read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com