Low Carb Breakfast Balls.
Literally this is an easy recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Low Carb Breakfast Balls for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Low Carb Breakfast Balls using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Breakfast Balls
- Prepare of ground pork sausage.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of dried onion flakes.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It's of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
Low Carb Breakfast Balls step by step
- Mix all ingredients together with your hands or electric mixer..
- Form into 40 or 50 balls, about 1 to 1 1/2 inch each and place on a cookie sheet..
- Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes..
- Let cool before storing or freezing..
- For Scotch eggs, mold raw mixture around peeled hard-boiled eggs and bake at 350 for 30 minutes..
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Low Carb Breakfast Balls. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, occupy get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com