Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole.
Actually this is an easy recipe just taking into account the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole
- Prepare of hotdogs (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Prepare of browned ground beef.
- You need of hotdog chili or chili without beans.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's of onion powder.
- You need of yellow mustard.
- It's of eggs.
- You need of heavy whipping cream.
- It's of mayonnaise.
Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Placed sliced hot dogs on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Top with Browned hamburger meat.
- Pour onion powder and yellow mustard on top of hamburger.
- Pour 1 cup of shredded cheese on top of this mixture.
- Pour chili on top of cheese..
- In a separate bowl beat eggs, then add mayonnaise, and heavy whipping cream. Stir until smooth and pour on top of the chili.
- And the other cup of cheese to the top and bake for 30 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, divert entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com