Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs.
Actually this is an easy recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs
- It's of 85% lean ground beef.
- It's of onion, minced.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It's of handful Italian parsley.
- Prepare of Romano cheese, grated.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of salt.
Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs instructions
- OK, first off, if you want to go really authentic, make it 1 1/2 pound each of ground beef and ground pork..
- Now, throw everything into a large mixing bowl, and mix by hand..
- Roll the mixture into small meatballs. Golf ball is about as big as Sicilian Meatballs ever get, and often they're smaller..
- Add about five or six tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into a two or three quart saucepan or large frying pan, and heat to medium..
- Fry the meatballs on medium for a few minutes per side, and I normally do at least three sides..
- Place the finished meatballs into a plate with a few layers of paper towel lining the bottom for drainage, and keep half an eye on that plate while finishing the rest in the pan. The aroma permeates the house and attracts vermin/children/spouses with a mind for repeated sampling. If you don't watch out, you end up with an empty dish after all that cooking..
- Serve in sauce, in Italian Wedding Soup, or as appetizers..
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs. If you have questions or requests around this article, make laugh door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com