Low-Carb Taco Bake.
Actually this is a simple recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Low-Carb Taco Bake for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Low-Carb Taco Bake using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Taco Bake
- It's of Crust.
- It's of cream cheese, softened.
- It's of eggs.
- You need of of heavy cream.
- Prepare of taco seasoning.
- It's of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It's of Topping.
- It's of ground beef.
- It's of tsps. taco seasoning.
- You need of salsa.
- You need of cheddar cheese, shredded.
Low-Carb Taco Bake instructions
- For the crust: beat the cream cheese and eggs until smooth..
- Add the cream and seasoning..
- Greases 9"x 12" baking dish; spread the cheese over the bottom..
- Pour in the egg mixture as evenly as possible..
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before adding the topping..
- For the topping; brown the ground beef and drain the fat..
- Stir in the seasoning and salsa..
- Spread meat mixture over the crust..
- Top with cheese..
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake 20 minutes until hot he bubbly..
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Low-Carb Taco Bake. If you have questions or requests re this article, keep busy right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com