Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce
- You need of Zucchini.
- It's of Beef mince.
- You need of red pepper.
- Prepare of onion.
- It's of garlic clove.
- It's of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Mixed Herbs.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- It's of Tomato Purée.
Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Diced onion and garlic and brown In a wok..
- Chop red pepper and mushroom, add this to the onion and garlic.
- Next step, add your mince, I used 750g however this does several meals. Cook until Brown. This is when you put the spaghetti in (for the boyfriend 😂).
- For the Zucchini noodles, spiralize the zucchini and add salt and pepper..
- Add boiling water to Zucchini. Boil for 1 minute. Whilst doing this add tomato sauce and purée to the meat..
- After a minute, Fry the zucchini in coconut oil until firm..
- Serve with grated cheese if you wish. Very simple dish!.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce. If you have questions or requests all but this article, make laugh log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com