Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole. This Philly cheese steak casserole recipe certainly isn't authentic since I've skipped the bun and started Philly cheesesteak casserole recipe: I started with ground beef (blasphemous, I know) This low carb favorite is always welcome on my table. Cheeseburger Casserole: This is the recipe. What could be more delicious than shaved steak and sauteed veggies tossed in a creamy cheese sauce?
I recommend that you remove it from the freezer the night before you plan to eat it.
Keyword keto steak, low carb steak, Philly Cheese Steak Casserole.
Philly cheesesteaks are wildly popular for a reason… they're SO delicious!
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
- It's of lean ground beef.
- Prepare of green bell pepper - chopped.
- Prepare of fresh button mushrooms - chopped.
- It's of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of onion powder.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of heavy whipping cream.
- It's of provolone cheese.
This low-carb CASSEROLE version is no different. This nut-free, gluten-free, keto philly cheesesteak casserole is ready in just under an hour and will leave you satiated and satisfied for hours! Keto Low-Carb Philly Cheese Steak Casserole is a quick and easy steak dinner recipe with sirloin steak, cream cheese, green bell peppers, and mushrooms. I hope you love this Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole as much as we do!
Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole step by step
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat, breaking up to a fine crumble as you go. About halfway through cooking the meat add the bell pepper and mushrooms. Stir in the salt, pepper, onion powder, and worcestershire. Continue cooking until the veggies are tender..
- When meat mixture is done do not drain. Transfer directly to a greased 9x9 inch casserole dish, spreading out evenly. Set aside to cool for about 10 minutes..
- While the meat is cooling preheat oven to 350°F. Crack eggs into a medium bowl. Add cream to eggs. Wisk together until well blended..
- Pour egg blend evenly over meat mixture in casserole dish. Top evenly with provolone to cover (I used 7 1/2 slices to get the coverage I desired)..
- Place casserole in oven. Bake 20-30 minutes or until the center no longer jiggles when you shake the dish. If the cheese begins to brown too much while cooking loosely tent with foil. When done, remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes. Dish it up and enjoy!.
We ate ours with a salad for dinner. You could also pair it with some other low carb sides for your family's dinner. The classic Philly cheesesteak is made with beef, and this keto casserole can be made with either chicken or beef. This dish will quickly become a household favorite. Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole Utensils.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, interest approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com