Korean Beef Rice Bowl.
Actually this is an easy recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Korean Beef Rice Bowl for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Korean Beef Rice Bowl using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean Beef Rice Bowl
- Prepare of Main.
- You need of ground beef (i like 85/15 fat ratio).
- You need of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of oil.
- It's of medium carrots.
- It's of medium onion.
- It's of Sauce.
- Prepare of light brown sugar or raw sugar.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- It's of ground ginger.
- It's of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of green onions (scallions).
- Prepare of Notes.
- It's of sesame seeds to garnish if desired.
- You need of something to serve it on, rice, noodles, salad or lettuce wrap.
Korean Beef Rice Bowl instructions
- Dice garlic.
- Add oil from main to a wok/stir-fry/skillet, heat on medium..
- Add garlic to hot oil..
- Stir for 15 seconds, add ground beef, stir..
- While the ground beef is cooking, mix all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Grate or small dice the carrots and onion..
- I prefer to use one of these choppers. It ends up the perfect size..
- When the meat is about half cooked, add the carrots and onions, stir..
- When the meat and veggies are cooked, cut the green onions into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Add the green onions and sauce to the meat..
- Stir and let cook for 3 minutes until it is to your liking. Check the sauce level (how liquid) for how you are serving it..
- Served over rice, typically, but you don't have to limit yourself. Noodles work well also, as does salad, lettuce wraps, etc..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Korean Beef Rice Bowl. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, keep amused admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com