Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs
- You need of 80/20 ground beef.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of onion chopped fine.
- You need of almond flour.
- It's of minced garlic.
- It's of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of beef bouillon cube, broken up.
- Prepare of each of oregano and Italian seasoning.
- You need of low net carb spaghetti sauce.
Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs step by step
- Mix all ingredients together..
- Brown meatballs in olive oil on both sides and transfer to cookie sheet..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes..
- Add to pot of sauce and heat..
- Top with grated parmesan. They can be used to top shiritake noodles if desired..
- This is the sauce I use. It is 3 net carbs per 1/2 cup..
- To cut down on the acid of the tomatoes, you can add a tablespoon of red wine to sauce..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, keep busy approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com