Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps.
Literally this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps
- You need of lean ground beef.
- Prepare of onion, diced.
- You need of ginger root, minced.
- It's of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of bok choy, diced.
- Prepare of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of bibb lettuce (can substitute boston lettuce).
Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium-high heat.
- Add beef, onion, ginger and garlic to skillet. Cook, breaking up meat, until beef is browned..
- Add bok choy, pepper and soy sauce. Cook, stirring, until bok choy is wilted, ~3-5 minutes..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps. If you have questions or requests almost this article, interest entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com