Low Carb Cheesy Ranch Burger Bites.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Low Carb Cheesy Ranch Burger Bites for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Low Carb Cheesy Ranch Burger Bites using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Cheesy Ranch Burger Bites
- Prepare of ground beef (any fat ratio).
- Prepare of egg.
- It's of ranch seasoning.
- You need of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of each salt and pepper.
- It's of grape or cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of romaine lettuce.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of toothpicks or short bamboo skewers.
Low Carb Cheesy Ranch Burger Bites instructions
- Add ground beef, ranch seasoning, salt, pepper, and the egg to a large bowl. Mix with your hands until the seasonings are just combined. You do NOT want to over mix it because you'll end up with dense meatballs..
- Shape your mixture into a disc in your bowl and section the mixture into 12 even pieces. (Easiest way is to use your hands to make a pie shape and section off pieces like you would a pizza)..
- Preheat your sauté pan on medium heat. Start rolling your meatballs and add them to the heated pan. Flip your meatballs until each side is browned. (Typically takes about 30 seconds a side).
- Once each side is browned, add the water to the pan and close with a lid to trap in steam. This will help cook the inside of the meatballs..
- While your meatballs are finishing, wash and slice your lettuce. I also sliced my tomatoes in half..
- Give your meatballs a stir and turn off the heat. Gather the meatballs in a group in the pan and add the sliced cheese on top so each mestball is covered. Replace the lid to the pan and have the cheese melt for about a minute..
- Transfer your meatballs onto a plate after about a minute of the cheese melting. Let your meat rest for about 3 minutes..
- In the meantime, skewer your tomatoes and lettuce. When your meatballs are done resting, skewer your veggie sticks through the meatballs..
- Serve immediatly and enjoy!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Low Carb Cheesy Ranch Burger Bites. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, interest gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com